Monday, February 9, 2009

I am back!

Well as you can tell I have not been blogging for a while! But now I am back hopefully..lol! Every thing has been so busy like always! Trying to keep up with family and friends on line takes a lot of time! I now have face book and myspace along with my blog! It is kinda confusing but I am getting it down. A lot has been going on around here lately first off I bought a new Yukon! I am so excited it is the nicest car I have ever had..lol and all of my kiddies can FIT! That is a first! 6 kids don't fit very well in a S10 blazer! Or an extended cab truck! And then we are adding another the Storms family our Niece Beth is getting married this summer to her boy friend Gage! I am so excited for her and you know how I love a wedding! :) Trenton is starting Basketball I am so happy for him to get in to sports now I just need to get him in to football so he can play in high school! I will be one of those crazy football Moms! It will be a while I have 4 years to get him prepared! LOL! Cheerleading is almost over for the year we only have 4 more games. I am trying to start my own business! A cleaning service! So that is keeping me busy too. It seems to be taking off really well! I need to think of a name for the cleaning business I am having a had time with that. Any suggestions would be great! 


2 comments:

missy said...

omg...welcome back!!!! i thought you had left us forever!!!!!!

Ben Patterson said...

I'm so glad you're back!! I've been thinking of names for your business...let you know when I come up with some. Tell everyone hi!! :)