Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday that feels like a Monday!

Well it is back to work today! Yay I am so happy to be back working but wow these days are really long! Yesterday the kids and I loaded up and went to good Ol Wal Mart HELL!..lol I guess it was not to bad! The kids were good the public was not! Everyone is back to school today (thank God!) Today is another game day we are playing Snowflake Lobos! I am sure they will woop us agin they already did in the 1st game:( Only 2 more games after today:(



It is only the morning but I am already feeling this! LOL

2 comments:

missy said...

haha!!! i have those feelings alot!!!! that is why i always have microwave meals on hand...just in case i am having one of those days!!!!LOL!!!

good luck at the game tonite....CHEER loud!!!!!

Ben Patterson said...

HaHa! Me too..must be the weather or something!