Thursday, February 19, 2009

SUMMER!

I cant wait for summer I WANT to wear my flip flops!
flip flops Pictures, Images and Photos
I see girls wearing there flip flops but I just cant bring my self to wear them in February...lol!
Winter feels like it is just dragging on! The wonderful weather people tell us we are getting snow and nothing WTH! If it is going to be winter it should be SNOWING! At least if there is snow we could go sledding build a snow man...something! :/ We just got a new camper I can't wait to go camping! and wear my flip flops!

botf Pictures, Images and Photos

I guess I will just have to be patient :(

ilff Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

missy said...

i agree...if it is going to be winter...it better be snowing!!!! i am fine with snow...but when you get a 60 plus day and then more snow after that.....i get grouchy!!!!!
and a new camper......you guys will have a blast!!!!
i can't wait to see all the camping pictures!!!!!