Sunday, December 7, 2008

Deck the Halls!

I like my post title just because my ex-sister in law and her family's last name was Hall and it was a joke at christmas who is going to deck the Halls! But ant ways... We got all the lights up... YAY it only to 2 days and a lot of F bombs! But it was fun! Tom did most of the lights but I did the porch. I was so happy this year we got some of the big old lights handed down form a Grandma. We have tried for years to get some... I could go buy some but I am a cheep a#%! So I just wait and see what people give me! (hehehe) That is how I got the lighted trees and deer!
My mom got me a projector that I put on the side of the house that had no lights it looks really good! I would put up pictures but my camera sucks and you cant see Santa and Rudolf! I am going to have to get a Santa to sit on my porch with my moose/reindeer I cant decide what he is... what do you think??



I still need some lights around the front window but half of our lights did not work I think that is where all of the F bomb came from! And the non working brand new extension cords! Dam Dollar Store! But we have the best lights on the block!





And I bought this peace sign last year after Christmas never opened the box I thought it was a small sign but it was not! It looks good at night but during the day not so much!





And the inside of the House has come together too!






Now we are just waiting for............



Well maybe not all for us but Laurie and Jordie Bug are!


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh I LOVE those light up trees. So pretty!

Ben Patterson said...

Happy Birthday! Love the house!!