Saturday, December 6, 2008

Getting back in the Christmas spirit!

I am so excited my hubby is going to Finley put up the Christmas lights! YAY! I have all new stuff this year some reindeer light up stick trees and a projector for the north side of my house! And I bought some big light up signs to put up too! I will post pictures up ASAP! I am looking forward to a nice STRESS FREE weekend! This week has been HELL! With bratty kids who don't want to follow the rules on the bus (my bratty a%# kids!) to tryouts, Dr. appointments 2 trips to p-hole 2 days in a row. A dreaded trip to Walmart Hell! The egg donor of my step daughters (I got egg Donner from Melissa careful wisher) I love that it sounds so much better than crack wh*&%! And worrying about my little Lauren! So I am going just relax this weekend! Cheer tryouts are over and Riley made it again! I am so proud of her! Christmas is almost here and I cant wait I thought I had all of my shopping done but I was wrong I for got Trent! I guess that is what happens when you are in a sea of girls! Thank you again for all of your support for Lauren she seems to be doing better she is going to buy a candle at church tomorrow and light it for little Josey. I got this little quiz from Tiffany over at stuck in the sticks you should stop by her blog she is one funny lady! She stole this I stole this I guess we are just about a bunch of thieves! LOL










You Are Blitzen




Always in good spirits, you're the reindeer who loves to party down with Santa.



Why You're Naughty: You're always blitzed on Christmas Eve, while flying!



Why You're Nice: You mix up a mean eggnog martini.




1 comment:

Ben Patterson said...

ok, 1st-love the picture of you and tom! 2nd- i'm blitzen too...wierd ;) I can't wait to see the pics of the lights, I'm taking ours tonight! I'm sending your card out early too, since I'll be in Mesa for a week...I'm afraid when I get home I'll be a wreck. :) I'm so sorry for Lauren, it's hard losing someone at any age, but harder to wrap your head around the younger you are. Josey is now with the angels watching out for Lauren forever.