Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pizza and Beer

This weekend Tom the kids and I went over the mountain to buy a new suburban (not a brand new one just new to me!) but when we got there the one I wanted was sold!:( I was really sad for a minuet then I remembered that my car was paid off!:)(And that makes happy!) So since we were in town we went over to see my mother-in-law,we did not stay long because Tom wanted to eat at his favorite pizza restaurant. I think this place has the most unusual decorations hanging form the ceiling!



Every holiday they do this, they take fake flowers open them up tie a ribbon to the stem and thumb tack to the ceiling.



It is just not something you would see in a pizza restaurant, it is more like what you would see in a nursing home!

And the bathroom.....I wanted to take pictures of it but Tom was wanting to crawl under the table, I don't think he was appreciating that I was sitting right next to him taking pictures of the decor.

And the last picture reminds me of going to church! Not pizza and beer;}


Hey Babs can you guess where we were???


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog googling stuff on Cody Hancock. I have known him sinced we were kids. We rodeod together, traveled with, went to school together, and have ranched together. He comes from a long line of great men and true cowboys. However, I feel you have hit the nail on the head. He has fallen so far from the tree, that his fruit bares no resemblence of those men before him. His granpa Bob was one of the best men I have ever known. On behalf of real cowboys everywhere, sorry you had to run into a washed up world champ who believes he rules the world. There are still a few great cowboys who hold true to the old ways.

By the way.... Cute blog.

missy said...

yes....the decoration are very interesting....not your everyday pizza joint decorations!!!!! but as long as the pizza is good you can get past the decorating woes!!

Ben Patterson said...

where the heck is it? I'm kinda scared ;)