Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I finely got all of my kids Halloween costumes done! I hate buying costumes so i go to the thrift store and make my own. I spent a whole whopping $12.00 this year! And I am a little bummed this year because my 2 older kids cant wear their costumes to school:(

Here is Ms. Riley as bat girl she cant wear her costume to school but she going to her first Halloween party/sleepover!




I think I get a A+ for making the Bat Man logo!



And here is Mr. Trent as a Army man he is so excited he wants to be a soldier when he grows up! And he thinks his friends are going to be jealous because I found him Army issued camo!



Here is Maddie the witch I did not make the skirt for this costume but it is really cool!






And Shelby is a a pumpkin this is not a very good picture it will look better on Halloween!



And here is Laurie Girl She is also a witch!





And last but not least my Jordie Bug the scarecrow!




4 comments:

Bobbie said...

LOVE the costumes. Thanks for visiting my Blog :)
~Bobbie

missy said...

awesome job!!! i wish i could sew!!! i can use a hot glue gun though!!! it works in a pinch!!!

Robyn said...

LOVE your costumes!

Ben Patterson said...

they all look awesome!!! did the kids have fun? did you and tom do anything?