Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Only in Hick Town!

I was looking threw my pictures today and I found the pictures from our little towns 4th of July parade. My husband had to work that day and all of my girls were gone visiting their other parents. So it was just me and Trent. We left early and went down to the local feed store and set up our chairs. We sat there so long I fried in the sun. Because stupid me I always forget to bring sun screen! I took pictures not of my son enjoying the parade or him running for candy, I took these interesting pictures! Our parade had no floats just these interesting characters!

1.
This is an Apache Helicopter we don't live any where a Apache Helicopter would need to be... They flew right down main street!

2.
Camels???? We are in the mountains in Arizona and there was not a circus any where near here!

3.

This is more like the hick town I live in!

4.
This is really cute but I swear everyone here has one of these little carts and a little horse! I am not sure what the fascination of letting a little horse pull you around is but whatever!

5.
I love this one it is just to funny for words!

And now for the grand finale!

6.



No comments: