Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'v been tagged!


I was tagged by Melissa the Careful Wisher! So here are my 7 weird things about me. Most of the things about me I don't think are weird but my husband and my mother think they are!

1. I am obsessed with reading obituaries it is not that I am obsessed with death it's just I like to read about how people lived there lives and all of their accomplishments.

2. I love shooting guns I have 3 of them.

3. I hate swimming in a swimming pool but I will swim in a cow tank, creek or lake.

4. My feet were turned in when I was born and I had to ware leg braces. My husband likes to call them my run forest days.

5. I can pinch, dial a phone, and pull clothes out of my closet all with my toes!

6. One set of my grandparents last name is Lemons and the others is Butts.

7. I hate socks I will wear flip flops until the snow flies!

I have no idea how to link anyone yet so I am just going to post my tag as it is! Thanks Melissa for tagging me!

1 comment:

missy said...

i can not figure out how to link either!!!! if you figure it out please please help me too!!!!!!