Tuesday, March 3, 2009

YAY I got my first award!
I am so excited this award is for if life gives you
LEMONS make Lemonade! I have to tell you Missy I
am very thrilled to get this award as my first!
I will let you in on a little secret..... My maiden name is LEMONS!
HAHAHA, So what a fitting award? No?
I guess I some times try to make the best out of a bad
situation! hehe!
I got this award from my blogger friend Missy!
Stop on by her blog The Jensen's Crazee Life!
So here are the rules (which I cant follow cuz I only have 2 friends)
1. Put the logo on your blog or post!
2. Nominate 10 bloggers who show great attitude or gratitude!
3. Link your nominees with in your post!
4. Leave a comment on the nominees blog to let them know you are giving them the award!
5. Share the love..... link to the person from who you received your award!




Here are my only Friends!! I and nominating you back Crazee life!


1 comment:

missy said...

you are to darn sweet!!! thanks!!!!