Thursday, March 12, 2009

~Liquor and Aprons~

OK I am starting with this picture how funny is this!!! I was messing around looking for
vintage patterns for aprons and I came across this!
There must have been a lot of lonely men and women back then..lol
The woman on the far left is very scary! Yikes!!!
Any ways back to what I was going to blog on...
I want to make vintage aprons....Why you ask? I LOVE aprons
I don't know why but I wear them every time I cook!
My Husband teases me but I don't care I just love them! My Grandmother always wore one!
I would like to make a few like these......


I printed out a free apron pattern of this one click here to check it out!

Love Love Love this one!


Very cute and retro!

So I am going to motivate my self to make one! Maybe if I can do a 1/2 way decent job one the first one I will make a another one and a have a give a way! I am not a very good seamstress but I have been trying to teach myself! I will keep you all Posted!!!!

Have a wonderful day! It's almost Friday YAY!!

3 comments:

Ben Patterson said...

ooh, I want one! I tried making one a few months back without a pattern and it turned out horrible! So, I need to try again.

missy said...

cool...i do not think i have EVER put an apron on....but they are cute!!!!
and i will not make fun of you for wearing one!!!!!

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Wow such great makes and blog. I would love to make one of those retro aprons too but unfortunately I can't seem to find the free pattern on from the website link. Do you have a direct link at all? Thanks Rachel-Louise :)