Monday, March 2, 2009

????

I found this questionnaire on a really funny blog I follow Stuck In The Sticks! Her blog is really funny some cussing but really funny check it out sometime! Did I mention it was FUNNY! Anyways these are questions to ask your kids and post there response. Sense Trenton is the only one home today (had to go to the dentist:( ) he will be the one! So here we go........
  1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you He is so sweet!
  2. What makes mom happy? Your Family
  3. What makes mom sad? When I don't lesson umm yeah when I don't lesson
  4. How does your mom make you laugh? Act silly
  5. What was your mom like as a child? Pretty So I ask... So I am not pretty today and he says But you still are.
  6. How old is your mom? 20? Did I guess right? SURE!!!
  7. How tall is your mom? UMMM 6 feet
  8. What is her favorite thing to do? ummm ummm Plant gardens
  9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Play Wii Well I wish this was true but it is not!
  10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Best cook in the world
  11. What is your mom really good at? Cooking I love your Lasagna and spsgetti & chicken
  12. What is your mom not very good at? I don't' know
  13. What does your mom do for a job? Clean houses how much more questions are there??
  14. What is your mom's favorite food? Gum. Gum?? Well you chew it all the time!!
  15. What makes you proud of your mom? Being such a good mother
  16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? UMM Wonder Woman YAY I am glad he did not say somthing like sponge bob..lol
  17. What do you and your mom do together? I don't know I forgot?? Asking silly questions I don't know?
  18. How are you and your mom the same? We have the same shoe sizes Yep that is true!
  19. How are you and your mom different? We have different eyes
  20. How do you know your mom loves you? When she says I love you
  21. What does your mom like most about your dad? I don't know he is good with guns HMMM Scary!
  22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Where is your favorite place to go??Oh Oh I know the ocean

2 comments:

missy said...

haha!!! those are cute answers!!!!
i will have to try this one!!!!!

missy said...

stop by sometime.....i am giving you an award!!!!!!