Friday, March 6, 2009

Tag You Are It!

This is not the best picture of me but Oh well! I just got done working this morning and I have decided not to take a shower before I clean this one particular house.
I use to get up early take a shower do my hair and make up but after I get done cleaning I just have to come home and start all over! So here I am!!
Happy Friday!!
Oh and I got this tag from
Check her blog out she takes the cutest pictures and makes some yummy food!

Tag you’re it… 1. Take a Picture of yourself right now, don’t primp just snap one 2. upload it 3. Tag 3 people to do the same CHEESE!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

That is not bad at all. Trust me!
If you wanna see bad check this out...http://allinamomslife.blogspot.com/2009/02/mama-said-what.html

By the way.I'm having a give-away!