Monday, July 6, 2009

Fabulous 4th of July!!

Hi all! I had the most wonderful 4th! It was jammed packed and a little stressful but it all went off with out a hitch! Friday all of the cheerleaders and coaches decorated a float for the parade. It was really fun! Then Saturday we finished up we thought it was going to rain Friday night -we are right in the middle of monsoons!
We sat and waited for the parade to start!
Then after the parade we had family over! My MIL, BIL, SIL, and LOTS of nieces and neifues!
11 kids where here! It was so fun I bought a slip and slide and they had a blast! Until it I saw they were tearing up my grass! But no worries I went and bought them a pool and the fun was back on!
We had good food and good company it was the best 4th of July! Hope you all had a fabulous 4th also!!
And I would like to send out a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to by blogging buddy Missy!

2 comments:

missy said...

haha....thanks for the birthday wishes!!!!!
sounds like you had a great 4th......nothing better than spending time with family!!!!!
that is what we did too!!!!!!
glad to have you back on....i was getting worried about ya!!!!!!

Ben Patterson said...

I'm glad you had such a great 4th!! I'm sorry we missed each other, but next time I'm that way I'll know ahead of time and we'll meet up for sure! Have a great week. Love you -Alicia