Saturday, June 6, 2009


I am so happy my daughter Shelby Anne is home she has been gone for 2 weeks with her dad on a trip to Mississippi. I was happy she got to go she got to visit her aunt the she has never meet and is really old do I am sure that will be the only time she gets to see her. Shelby's birthday was May 31st and she was gone so tonight we are going have a party for her! All she wants is a Dora pinata so she can whack Dora in the face...lol What can I say I guess I have a daughter with some kinda anger issues..lol We always let the kids pick there birthday dinner so Shelby picked steak YAY I was happy it was not burros or spaghetti...lol! My baby is 10:( makes me feel old when I really am not..lol So happy birthday to my little girl who is not so little any more!

2 comments:

missy said...

happy happy birthday to Shelby!!!!!!!
glad she is back....you sound so excited!!!!
as i know i would be!!!!!

Ben Patterson said...

Happy Birthday Shelby! They're growing up way too fast! Have a great party!