Saturday, April 4, 2009


Well I am back life has been a little CRAZY

lately we are in the processes of buying a house!

YAY!

But getting everything together to do this has been really

HECTIK!

So I have not had much time for blogging:(

I did finish an apron it is really cute.



So What do you think???

I have bought so more matrial for more aprons but since

all of this house buying stuff I have no time.

But in my new house I will have a BIG GARAGE!

I am going to have so much room for sewing!

I am sooo HAPPY with eveything right now

LIFE IS GOOD!

I will post pictures of my new casa......

well not so brand new but new to me...lol

SOON!

2 comments:

missy said...

love the apron!!!! i do not think i have EVER used an apron?!!?!?!?
so happy for and your family......new house!!!!!!
can't wait to see pictures!!!!!

Ben Patterson said...

The apron is sooooooooooo cute! Love it! And the house is great, I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see the pics!